In the Heart of Romantic Ross-shire .....
in the northern Highlands, we believe Coul House is the perfect place for a wee break. With miles of wooded trails for hiking or biking, secluded lochs for kayaking or fishing, glorious glens with magnificent views, ancient forts and castles, gardens and galleries, boat trips, battlefields and bothies, there is certainly a plethora of things to do. The biggest challenge will be deciding how many days to stay!
Whether you are coming for a Highland discovery or an Eco adventure we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you for a most memorable stay. Please feel free to call or e-mail us and we can customise a unique special break specifically for you. Simply get in touch and we will do the rest.Some of the “Must Do’s” whilst at Coul House Hotel
- Dunrobin Castle
- Fort George
- Culloden Battle Field
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Anta Pottery
- Applecross and Gairloch via Loch Marie
- Mountain bike in the Achilty Forest;
- Walk to Rogie Waterfalls;
- Get on target with archery, fly fishing or sporting clays shooting;
- Get back on the saddle at Broom Hill Farm with either quad biking or horse riding;
- Cruise Loch Ness with Jacobite Cruises visiting Glen Urquhart Castle;
- Get in touch with your artistic side meeting internationally renowned local artist Esther Armstrong who will share with you tips to help you recognise you artistic potential;
- Experience the joy and health benefits of Nordic Walking with local guide who will take you on short or long walks incorporating the dramatic landscape of Ross-shire;
- Embrace the exhilarating challenge of gorge walking or off road driving...
For more inspiration please follow our links or phone us and we'll be delighted to share the gems of the Highlands with you!