Two Nights: £475 Three Nights: £695
Autumn Tariff 1st -31st October
Two Nights:£330 Three Nights:£435
Winter Tariff 1st Nov -31st Jan
Spring Tariff 1st Feb - 31st May
Two Nights:£315 Three Nights:£415
(Rates are quoted on a per room basis and include 20% VAT)
In the heart of “Romantic Ross-shire” in the northern Highlands, Coul House is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. If log fires, forest walks, rowing on secluded lochs, or exploring ancient forts on remote mountain tops does not sound romantic to you, then, perhaps, handmade chocolates, roses, champagne and a leisurely soak in the bath sound more your cup of tea.
Come and you will find not only the peace and serenity to enjoy each other’s company, but also an atmosphere to rejuvenate the spirit.
We look forward to the opportunity to bring a little extra romance into your life.
Romantic “Must Do’s” at Coul House Hotel
- Take the short hike to the “view rock” taking the time to enjoy each other's company with a half bottle of bubbly as well as the beautiful views of Loch Achilty and the mountains beyond...
- Walk or drive to explore the ancient ruins of the mountain top vitrified fort with breathtaking views of Loch Ussie, the Victorian Spa town of Strathpeffer, and the Beauly Firth...
- Try your luck fishing for your dinner at the local fishery or on a secluded loch and our chef will prepare a personalised gourmet delight with your catch...
- Savour the delights of a fireside afternoon tea with chef’s home baking, however, be sure to leave room for your candle-lit dinner served in our unique octagonal dinning room, complete with ornate ceiling and log fire...
Added Value Inclusive Features
- Half bottle of bubbly
- Afternoon tea for two
- Forest trail maps
- Complimentary upgrade to a mountain view room
- Complimentary room service breakfast
- Complimentary bouquet of flowers and a wee box of chocolates
Dear Stuart, I am writing on behalf of all the participants of the Highland Fling Tour to thank you and your staff for a very warm welcome to Coul House.”
Fiona E. Davies, Sporting Bears Motor Club