Terms and Conditions
1. ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE UK RESIDENTS TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
2. There is a MINIMUM AGE OF 18 to enter this competition.
3. Final closing date for entries is 31/01/2015 and all entries must be received on or before that date.
4. The competition is a free prize draw.
5. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all successful entries by an independent judge.
6. The winner(s) will be notified by the 28/02//2014
7. The first prize consists of:
A luxury stay for for 2 nights for 2 people sharing our Four Poster Bedroom at The Coul House Hotel. Dates subject to availability. Breakfast included. Travel to and from the hotel and any extras such as room service are not included. Excludes Christmas/New Year and Valentines.Easter and Bank Holidays. Prize must be taken before 31 May 2015.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. There is no cash alternative.
10. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by phone or email.
12. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Two attempts to contact the winner(s) will be made after which the prize will be forfeit. Winners must respond to the promoter within 14 days of being contacted.
14. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
15. The winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
16. By accepting the prize the winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Any questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to the Promoter: Coul House Hotel, Contin, Ross & Cromarty, Scotland IV14 9ES
18. to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
19. The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that the competition is hacked, spammed or if we believe the competition has been entered fraudulently.
20. The Promoter/Administrator accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant's property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by UK laws.
22. The prize winner’s names and their regional location can be requested from the Administrator by sending a stamped address envelope marked “Win a Luxury Stay Winner” to the promoter before the 31/12//14.
23. The Promoter/Administrator is Coul House Hotel, Contin, Ross & Cromarty, Scotland IV14 9ES
A truly memorable stay, our honeymoon was just as we wanted.”
Mr & Mrs T. Brown